We make an effort to safeguard the privacy of those who visit and use the GM site, as follows:
- GM will not sell nor intentionally distribute any customer or user information supplied on any non-public area of this Web site to any unaffiliated third party, including, but not limited to: name; e-mail or other address; demographic information; or purchase or use history.
- GM will not send unsolicited e-mail ("spam") to any customer who has requested not to receive e-mail, except for major product announcements deemed to be of broad, informative benefit. If these limited announcements are still deemed objectionable by recipients, the recipient may request to have its name stricken from all future announcements.
- GM will not use any user's or customer's name in connection with materials and other information submitted to GM's Web site in its advertising, marketing or promotional materials without the permission of that user or customer.
- GM commits, to the best of its ability, to respond to all customer and user requests in a timely fashion.
- GM does not discriminate with respect to users, customers, employees or other stakeholders on the basis of sex, religion, age, national origin, native language, sexual orientation, disabilities, or computer or Internet competence.
All information included in this website (the "Site"), such as text, graphics, photos, logos and images (the "Materials") are provided by Great Migrations LLC ("GM") and may be used for informational purposes only. Single copies of Materials placed on the site may be downloaded subject to the Terms below. By downloading any materials from this site or otherwise using this Site, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to them, do not use the Site or download any materials from it.
The materials are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall GM or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if GM has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. GM further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. GM may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. GM makes no commitment to update the materials.
Promula is a registered trademark of Promula Development Corporation, now Great Migrations LLC.
gmBasic and gmStudio are trademarks of Great Migrations LLC.
Personal Identification Information
Identification information submitted to GM through forms, submissions or in any other manner on this Site or other information collected by GM with regard to the use of this Site is governed by GM's Privacy Statement.
GM reserves the right to change, modify or update these Terms at any time without notice.
All Materials included in this website, is the exclusive property of Great Migrations LLC and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Permission is granted to view and photocopy (or print) materials from this website for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of the information in this document, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of GM , is strictly prohibited. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in, or deletion of, author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made.
All contents of this site are: Copyright 2006-2010 Great Migrations LLC. All rights reserved. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.